How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Shiho defo has my vote currently but we all know that won't happen. Saeko best really step out and change my mind

For a moment I didn't understand what I was reading. It took me a second to understand the relevance of the flashback.

Fed-Kun's army
I also ship them together tbh. Her relationship with Saeko doesn't really look like it will go that well anyway so I guess I feel like it's will just be easier for everybody.

Every chapter is a treat!
Esp this one, I've got a really nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach and I love it.

Dex-chan lover
Shiho's little sister seems like the poster child for the abuse victim who runs a risk of becoming an abuser down the line and if we see her again in not-flashback time I really hope she has or will find a way out of it. Hell, that could be a whole spinoff.

Aggregator gang
Why wouldn't siblings cooperate? People who grew up in similar situations, can you explain?

Dex-chan lover
This is making want to die, it’s funny how their story is much better built than the one with Saeko. I really wish they got together but I don’t think it will happen.

@Dudley because the fucked up parents raised them pining them against each other, while the favorite is praised and lavish with affection and gifts the rejected one is made an example of how not to behave by being scold, humiliated and ignored. The one in favor is pressured to excel because they know what happens if they don't. This has the result of extreme anxiety, stress and breakdowns so they resent the sibling because in their eyes they have also carry the weight of the responsibility the parents are pressuring on them.
The rejected one on the other hand feels the depression and anger of always being the failure and having their sibling "achievements" rub on their face making them either rebel or becoming extremely closed up because no matter what they can do it's never good enough. So they can either end up hating both the parents and the sibling or just their sibling while still trying to get the approval and conditioned love the parents provide

Aggregator gang
Yeah, my parents were both pretty self-absorbed like this too. I was more like Shiho's sister in high school, really angry and under a lot of pressure. I escaped to a far-away university too and looking forward to it was the only thing that got me through high school. Now I'm an adult I barely talk to my parents, even when I was almost homeless I would have rather gone to a shelter than gone back home. Yep, everybody in this manga needs therapy.

One thing I don't think Shiho completely admits to is that when she got away from her parents she probably wanted to completely forget her old life and that's why she lost touch. So it *is* a bit selfish for her to come back and want to be friends again after leaving Miwa to deal with her own issues alone. Shiho wasn't even the most supportive friend in high school to Miwa, she was only ever thinking about her own problems. But it's up to Miwa if she wants to accept the apology or not and how much she wants to reconnect. Does the old love still exist? Does she still have rose-coloured glasses on?

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I don’t care about who these girls end up with I just want each of them to be happy, even if they aren’t together. All I ask is for a happy end for Saeko, Miwa, Shiho, Riko, and the rest. (And probably some therapy for everyone too)

Users who are viewing this thread