How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping that we get oneshot ending but with Miwa finding real love

Fuck this hit pretty close to home considering my childhood was pretty similar to Shiho goddammit, hoping the best for the two

Oh man, it's really hard not to think Shiho and Miwa should be together because of that history. Saeko is great and all, but there's the lack of communication from her and Miwa has been getting comfortable in her own skin all this time. Saeko might just end up being a stepping stone for Miwa :(

my dumb ass, unable to tolerate suspense: reads the latest ch raw

things get even more fraught??? AHHH.

im filled with uncertainty

I think I gotta take an anxiety-break from this manga for a few months ^^; It doesn't make me feel good even though I don't want to give up on it at all, either... Geez. This kinda miscommunication makes my introvert brain scream. xD

Still, those two were so cute back then, aww. :'3

I remembered my high school days thanks to this chapter. My parents never let me do anything with my friends after school. Even though I was a social person.
Let's see what will happen Shiho

Fuck this manga is so raw with the Shit and we can see everyone point of view dude I love it

Man, glad Shiho run away instead of killing herself..😱
Miwa confession next chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Saeko is in the worst possible position and doesn't even know it, fucking lmao. All along she was merely the stand-in for this new chick

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, shiho looks like a good pair to miwa as well as saeko... but screw that i just want that miwa gets the true happiness, not only a good girlfriend

Group Leader
Damn if the story does follow the pre-serialisation route I wouldn’t mind seeing Miwa and Shiho getting together. 👉👈

Shiho has been written quite well despite us just getting introduced to her some chapter ago, really didn’t expect that.

Fed-Kun's army
urrrggghhh...! i dont even know who i want for Miwa now...
Shiho is kind back then and her story is pretty interesting that i want her for Miwa as well...uuuggghhh...they looked good together..

im stressed...im gonna pause for now..i want more chaps before continuing...LOL

@fauxatarxia They were inactive for a month or so, then they updated another series about a week ago, so hopefully it won't be too long until the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread