• Other (I'm curious, please specify)

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dex-chan lover
>using rage comic in c u r r e n t y e a r
@JonRa
7wdPBQ0.jpg

lol this shit been in my drive for years, I just wanna use it.

@Richman
I'm doing great, just still continue kinda disappeared from here cuz in my free time i'm stuck in one of my cyclical vices (composed of reading, watching, and the vice that's striking me this time, gaming (more specifically playing Far Cry 3 in my PS3))
I will pop up here more when my reading vice strike again

I go metal detecting whenever the weather plays along.

you never really know what you dig up. already found live ammo and grenades, exciting as hell !

Dex-chan lover
>live grenades
pDABXIv.png

Weak shit. Come back when you dig up a forgotten MRUD (if you're physically able to come back).

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@MawMaw
You filled an entire google drive with nothing but memes? That's amazing!

Dex-chan lover
Tired, sometimes achey, chronic fatigue. There are times that I feel like I had just run a marathon, despite not doing anything that day.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman silly you of course I'm talking about my pc drive
like I got this classic shit years ago and I dont even remember what kind of fb group I got it lmao
qiq9gWb.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@MawMaw
You have two PC's and you filled the entire memory of one with nothing but memes? That's amazing!

@bigtiddyoneesan

holding a 88mm HE Shell was pretty exciting to me 😁
MRUD's are unlikely to be found here but i'll keep my eyes open! I'm more worried about digging a S-Mine or having to deal with Willie Pete again . . .
It's all fun and games until something starts smoking . . .

@Richman @MawMaw
i had a whole PC stuffed with Memes and funny shit as well, worth about 10 years lurking 4chan.
the device got killed by malware years ago. tried everything but couldnt recover a single picture
insanity wolf, advice wolf, advice dog, greentexts, rules, motivaionals, xxx, xxx everywhere (one of my favourites), . . .
remember that time when Nugget enterprises (now Kommandostore i guess) sent out packages with anthrax jokes on the packaging and got the receivers in trouble . . . 🤣
oh sweet sweet memories!

My life is pretty nice and slow now.

My early life 13-25 were way too exciting. Everything from work, school, incarceration, partying, starting 5 center/power forward, cross country running, a bunch of girlfriends, house boating, traveling the world. The past few years are quiet and relaxing so that's nice.

I'm doing pretty good, actually enjoying my monotonous life. I'm the type of person who enjoys what I have.
Wish my surroundings is more boring though.... I don't like the current state of things

But my daily life is mostly unchanging since quarantine and I'm grateful to be able to be this comfortable at least

Users who are viewing this thread