How has 2023 been for you so far?

Dex-chan lover
How has 2023 been?

Two words: "Heat dome" and "Gacha" (And death but we don't talk about that one lol)

Dex-chan lover
Baldur's Gate 3, bunch of anime cleared, a lot of gymming and new lift records, promotion

Dex-chan lover
I did a translation of a certain NTR hentai series with an alt account for some months.

Then I pretended to be a vallina purist in the comments with another account, and debated myself on another account, creating a flame war of NTR vs Vanilla.

Had a good laugh.

I ain't net doxxing myself though so I ain't telling which hentai series it was.

Group Leader
I did a translation of a certain NTR hentai series with an alt account for some months.

Then I pretended to be a vallina purist in the comments with another account, and debated myself on another account, creating a flame war of NTR vs Vanilla.

Had a good laugh.

I ain't net doxxing myself though so I ain't telling which hentai series it was.
cock

Fed-Kun's army

Had a good laugh.

“pretended to be a vanilla purist” so ehich one are you really

Dex-chan lover
idk how good the heat dome part is but i hope you are enjoying your gacha experience
The heat dome was 50/50 down here in Texas, on some days it's just freezing in your house, and need some heat and I was losing more weight. On the other hand, too many cats to take care of during it. lol
Though my Gacha experience is going hell right now, I ain't enjoying it.
924013423363231844.png

Fed-Kun's army
The heat dome was 50/50 down here in Texas, on some days it's just freezing in your house, and need some heat and I was losing more weight. On the other hand, too many cats to take care of during it. lol
Though my Gacha experience is going hell right now, I ain't enjoying it.
924013423363231844.png
i cant lie it was unexpected to hear that the heat dome was better than gacha, though cant say im very surprised

Dex-chan lover
i cant lie it was unexpected to hear that the heat dome was better than gacha, though cant say im very surprised
Honestly, the heat dome was doing better than the gacha in many ways. I even bought a Chongyue (Arknights btw) 50$ bundle for better luck, it didn't help, and my pulls are still doing shit even after it arrived. RNGesus must hate me.

Fed-Kun's army
Newfound interest in suicide and humanity's hypocrisy towards it. Might start blogging.
interest in suicide? what kind? i think humanity is hypocritical of suicide aswell. i used to be very suicidal and even tried to take my own life multiple times and after overcoming that life stage i find the opinion of "suicide is selfish" extremely stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread