How long is Too long for your volumes?

Dex-chan lover
How long does a manga have to be going on that would make it difficult for you to decide to jump in?

I'd say more than 6 or 7 is my limit on "jumping" on with a manga (of course that depends on how long each chapter is)

i think starting and going up to 10+ is fine, because you are used to it, but sometimes it's like "wow, did it really need to go on for this long?"

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused on what this is asking.

Is it asking "will you not read a manga if it's already ongoing with [X]+ chapters?" Or is it asking "How long does a plot point have to be for you to regard it as 'drawn out'?"

If it's the former, I'll read any mango that I find interesting. Although, some of the longer ones are more likely to stay on my backlog.

Length doesn't matter to me. If the story draws me in, then I will binge read it all.

I mean if a manga has more than 300+ chapters it generally turns me off (except one page per chap like Tomo chan)

I prefer romance manga with less volumes (they often drag out) and horror/mystery/slice of life etc. with mannnyyy volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread