Looking for these manga/manhwa

Hello. It's my first time posting here and I am looking for these manga/manhwa below.
1. Boy has a unique power, I can't remember what it is, betrayed by his party, meets up with a girl who is secretly an elven princess. They eventually go to where the elves live and is revealed that the girl who's been with MC this entire time is one of elven princesses. The elven princess fights with her sister, who the latter has used her skill to brainwash other elven people to side with her. Then the two elven princesses then reconcile with the help of their father. That's all I remember much of this manga.

2. The protagonist saves a comatose (high) elf woman while the church is seeking war with the elves. After getting saved by the protagonist, she then declared on the church people that he (protagonist) is protected by the elves. The blonde church woman then waited for hours just outside of the territory of the elves while kneeling and praying from what I can remember. Later on, the protagonist then trains by first climbing up a long flight of stairs, after which he finds a small house at the very top, where then he continues his training, presumably with the elves' aid.

I don't expect for all them to be found, so anyone of them would be fine by me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Group Leader
My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero’s is probably the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread