How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 37

Power Uploader
Thanks for the work, and not to try and talk you out of it or anything, but what about 1:39 put it on the chopping block?
I got bored of it, a better scanlation group might be a better choice for this and might put on better quality and yeah, like mentioned 100 chapters is a lot even if it is a daily 2 to 4 pages series, I still translate a lot of other series so...

Supporter
I got bored of it, a better scanlation group might be a better choice for this and might put on better quality and yeah, like mentioned 100 chapters is a lot even if it is a daily 2 to 4 pages series, I still translate a lot of other series so...
Even the gyaru series is finished...At 68 entries...Lordy...

Dex-chan lover
Hey, quick question. If you make a child with your magically gender-bent sibling, is that genetically speaking considered harmful to the offspring?
Because the answer to that question is what decides whether I can accept their relationship or not now that their genders differ
(had it been yaoi/yuri it would have been perfectly fine; And sure, they could have a sexless relationship, but then there wouldn't be any doujins I would pity them. Maybe if they use contraception and have great discipline in testing for accidents regularly so they won't miss any abortion windows, I could accept it, but if all 125.7 million siblings in japan did that it would be certain that someone somewhere would mess up...)
ps: yes, everything of the above was a joke based on his "make ppl accept us" spiel.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Little bro seems to have fully gender changed. only big bro seems confused about how this happened
It seems like if he changed gender, he would be the first case ever of this happening since aside from the chill mother, everyone is confused.

Dex-chan lover
No way of that based on what the mother said in the chapter. She plainly said that the lil bro was male. If the lil bro changed gender, she sure as hell didn't act like it lol. Didn't even explain it to the bro probably.
You are aware this work has nude versions where we outright see her naked right?

Fed-Kun's army
4Rei8WC.png
My moral compass left me, like my da-

Users who are viewing this thread