How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 67.1 - [Special chapter] Happy New Year, everyone...

Power Uploader
Text under the image on fantia;

This content started in May 2023.
It has been a year of great joy for me that so many people have read it...!
Thank you very, very much!

This story is still ongoing, but I hope to have Haruki wear more outfits and go on dates in various places and draw exciting events as I like...!

I'm going to start posting next year in order to improve various aspects of my work...

• General scenarios will be posted twice a week (sometimes with limited extras).
  • H-scenarios will be developed in a different time line scenario.

I'm are considering the above changes!
So I will probably try to break it up into 3 posts per week!
Maybe!
Now I can finally draw a series where they'll go to a love hotel without worrying about the storyline...

Even people on the free plan can enjoy it.
I'll try my best next year as well, and I'm looking forward to your continued support!

With that being said, I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Dex-chan lover
Text under the image on fantia;

This content started in May 2023.
It has been a year of great joy for me that so many people have read it...!
Thank you very, very much!

This story is still ongoing, but I hope to have Haruki wear more outfits and go on dates in various places and draw exciting events as I like...!

I'm going to start posting next year in order to improve various aspects of my work...

• General scenarios will be posted twice a week (sometimes with limited extras).
  • H-scenarios will be developed in a different time line scenario.

I'm are considering the above changes!
So I will probably try to break it up into 3 posts per week!
Maybe!
Now I can finally draw a series where they'll go to a love hotel without worrying about the storyline...

Even people on the free plan can enjoy it.
I'll try my best next year as well, and I'm looking forward to your continued support!

With that being said, I wish you all a Happy New Year!
You translated the text under the image, but you didn't translate the text on the image. :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread