How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 84

Dex-chan lover
Bro should cuck his own dad and fuck his mom too. Already fucking his lil sisbro. Might as well take her too. Incest Oyakodon is always top tier (better when it's your sister and child though)

Thanks for the TL
Best is when you're banging your mother and the sister/daughter you made with said mother, or your sister and the daughter/niece you made with said sister. Perfection is all three (mother, sister/daughter, and daughter/niece/granddaughter all at once). And if we're going that deep, why not add a fourth layer of incest, where your mother is also your sister bc she got knocked up by her father

But personally, I'm fine with it staying just sibcest.

Dex-chan lover
So she does know! And she's ok with it?!? Now I'm wondering if haru was just a girl this entire time but looked up to her brother so much that she wanted to dress and act like him 🤔... I mean he went away to college and work for like 6 or so years right... just... something isn't making sense

Dex-chan lover
HOW lil sisbro became a girl is still a mystery, but viewers theorize it was the mom herself who did it, going by how hard she is pushing them together to make her a granma.
I have a unfounded theory that sisbro's gender swap is temporary and that mom is pushing for sisbro to have a child before it wears off or that pregnancy will somehow make it permanent. And that mom has personal experience of what sisbro is going through.

Fed-Kun's army
if your son and daughter have a kid together, you basically get two grandkids for the price of one

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't there an announcement about a spin-off with the mom instead? Or did I dream it?

Users who are viewing this thread