How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 5 Ch. 112

Dex-chan lover
Business trip? was there any mentions of aniki having a job before?

Dex-chan lover
I always assumed the Big brother was also in high school, maybe 1-2 years older at most. But if our main character is a grown man who goes on business trips this whole series suddenly changes for me.

In my head cannon I could explain their twisted romance as youths who don’t know better but if our MC is a grown ass man who’s dating his 13 year old sister? Yikes. And once you’ve seen the R18 stuff double yikes.

Dex-chan lover
I always assumed the Big brother was also in high school, maybe 1-2 years older at most. But if our main character is a grown man who goes on business trips this whole series suddenly changes for me.

In my head cannon I could explain their twisted romance as youths who don’t know better but if our MC is a grown ass man who’s dating his 13 year old sister? Yikes. And once you’ve seen the R18 stuff double yikes.
I’d been assuming he was college age. And he might well be if he went directly from high school to the workforce

Dex-chan lover
I’d been assuming he was college age. And he might well be if he went directly from high school to the workforce
I guess I just assumed he wasn't that old because he was living with his Parents and acted pretty childish in his text boxes. But he can't be college age if he's going on business trips too and in the workforce. He has to be older than a gradate to be in a workplace with fancy business trips. But even College age would change everything, at least for me. :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread