How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 5 Ch. 126

Dex-chan lover
CknTpJ5.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Edit: Oops! I posted the gif in the wrong chapter.

Thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

I'm appreciative of your work, like really since you just finished off Nagatoro and threw up some 1:39 chapters, but... relax man.

Looking at the group, they seem to be Indonesian. I'm pretty certain it has nothing to do with fight picking. Just saw that heatmanga was retiring, perhaps didn't go through the specifics (since Indonesian, but maybe threw some into MTL to understand vaguely, like I assume what happened with these iffy translations).

I can't speak for anyone but myself here, but I will read your work in particular, since heatmanga said you would take over. And I know you deliver.

Just please don't immediately open hostilities. It's multiple different people on different works; not everyone will be on the same page with the same information, the same expectations, and/or the same courtesies.

Power Uploader
Bro, HeatManga said I was picking this series up, plus it has only been 5 FUCKING DAYS since he last uploaded, god motherfucking damn. You bitches really wanna fucking pick a fight with me for real.
I'll stop translating if you want to take over.

Double-page supporter
Bro, HeatManga said I was picking this series up, plus it has only been 5 FUCKING DAYS since he last uploaded, god motherfucking damn. You bitches really wanna fucking pick a fight with me for real.
Could you just informing them about the take over instead of being aggresive and hostile? We can have as many TL groups as they want and people still gonna pick the best. This is why some TLs didnt bother upload on MD.

Users who are viewing this thread