How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 5 Ch. 131

Dex-chan lover
z01TApR.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
If I wanted to be a debbie downer, he doesnt actually enjoy crossdressing, he just enjoys the compliments since guys in general get so few. He's being conditioned to enjoy words of affirmation from crossdressing
Maybe, but he is picking out cute clothes on his own, and choosing to crossdress when hanging out with Haruki despite not needing to. He certainly doesn't hate crossdressing.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
If I wanted to be a debbie downer, he doesnt actually enjoy crossdressing, he just enjoys the compliments since guys in general get so few.

And you think a cishet guy would be happy if the compliment he got was "you're cute like a girl" or "you look great in this dress"?

Dex-chan lover
And you think a cishet guy would be happy if the compliment he got was "you're cute like a girl" or "you look great in this dress"?
I mean, he is a teenager craving for compliments and find out that it is the best way to get it. You are assuming something that are just social construct, him liking girly stuff doesn't mean that he likes men or wants to be a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread