How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 5 Ch. 132

Dex-chan lover
Convert_Earlier_Conversion_Complete.gif

Dex-chan lover
When will Kanata wake up to find their chinpo gone 🤔
I am legit expecting that to happen at some point.

My shitpost theory being that Haruki's gender bending somehow happened BECAUSE he wanted to be a girl.(The mom said that Haruki already had a crush on the MC even when he was a boy)

Possibly some form of supernatural thing that happens in this world.

So my suspicions are that the author is setting up Kanata as the plot device that will reveal how the magical gender bending happens.

Dex-chan lover

My shitpost theory being that Haruki's gender bending somehow happened BECAUSE he wanted to be a girl.(The mom said that Haruki already had a crush on the MC even when he was a boy)

So my suspicions are that the author is setting up Kanata as the plot device that will reveal how the magical gender bending happens.
Would be better than that one hentai that I remember where the sisters were witches and popped the MC's dick off to use as a masturbation toy. That part was hot; the witch part was just weird.

Aggregator gang

I think he's on to something.

In other news, I've developed type 6 diabetes (I limit broke).

Dex-chan lover
Kanata, please evolve into a futanari. Not a full-package one, maybe the one in between 🙏

well maybe the full-package one

Dex-chan lover
Kanata should really start practice stretching his asspssy, for the future.

Btw, some cultured person uploaded some of the recent fantia content on the holy NH site, and damn they already did raw and creampie seggs there holy shit.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so it's gonna be like this until chapter 300 because the author can't find a reason to progress main story huh

Users who are viewing this thread