How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 6 Ch. 137

I figured there had to be something supernatural at play, just by virtue of the transformation. The mom being so in the know about the relationship made her suspect, buy I was thinking witch honestly. She's likely sick because shes not getting regular dickings from bro.

Group Leader
As a Fantia reader, I can actually tell you if you're right or wrong: The fever is from a lack of energy, best replenished by a, erm, direct semen transfusion, so them having sex is now actually relevant to the plot (and yes, somehow this kinda has plot?)
yeah I was definitely wondering how much the…other content actually affects the storyline here. Is it canon? And has the sisters s friend appeared in it yet?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was unexpected. I thought at first the Mum drug Haruki and turn him into a girl, or a Shrine God curse him to become a girl or something but I never expect a succubus route. To be fair, succubus route in TS story is used from time to time but mainly in H doujin but the most used tropes are mostly by drugs(Onimai for example) or some divine intervention by God.

Group Leader
yeah I was definitely wondering how much the…other content actually affects the storyline here. Is it canon? And has the sisters s friend appeared in it yet?
All fantia content that is not labeled "Imaginary" is indeed canon to the main story.

Dex-chan lover
In the original mythology, a succubus turning into an incubus and vice-versa was normal, accepting the semen from males to change its genetic makeup in their own bodies to impregnate females and reproduce more succubus, incubus, or some other demon. All of this is accomplished with seductive/charming powers to make their partners more willing to copulate with them, and I've read they were originally hideous in appearance.

Kind of weird they're dropping the supernatural/fantasy bombshell now at this time, but it kind of follows what the original myth is portrayed, so I'm down with it.
It's that goddamn Sei So Tsui Dan Sha hentai all over again. Called it.

Users who are viewing this thread