How to Be God

Chapter 1.

I will come back and beat you all like a dog!.

––
well they all are bad doggo for sure. lol.

but y so many 1s??? can we get some more 9s to balance this out? This is way more original and more interesting (imo) than your run of the mill isekai yet is rated lower than a lot of them...

Its not good. Classically bad similar to the majority of chinese comics on this site, bad art, bad writing, the whole shabang.

Disclaimer: I'm probably desensitized to this kinda stuff as I've read a LOT of trashy fantasy stories
The Writing: needs improvement? yes. Is it significantly better than other fantasy stories with similar ratings?(IMO) also yes
At least give some points for the originality and the fact that Chinese sayings are weird and clunky, at least the ones that I've heard.
The Art: is it bad? I've seen worse. It pulls off color a lot better than other Chinese comics. It also doesn't fall into the moe art style that has infected a lot of modern manga.
All i'm saying is that this deserves at least a 7.3 - 7.5. For reference, compare this to that to Isekai Nonbiri Nouka, which is just 0.03 points lower. That thing's writing is pretty trashy, not to mention unoriginal, and panders to indoor weebs a bit too much for my tastes. The art is also kinda mediocre for a black and white manga.

He's pathetic,the war God? My ass,he's gets thrown off by those weak low tire demon (although he's unscathe),I saw the raws but,that captured ring character got in most chapter,and mc shows up in 1/2 chapter then get thrown off by someone then missing for another 5/6 chapter 😑 c'mon give the mc a little more attention

this is kinda good (???). One of the better Chinese comics ive seen, a 7.5 would be sufficient. It's a bit funny, but the comedy here always kills the serious mood in a wrong way, which is bad imo. The art is fine, and actually better than a lot of these Chinese offerings, feels too pale but it's fine overall. The story is fine but could be improved. Not that this will be read by the author but just things to know for new comers.

The artwork of the artist are good and kinda have a emotional scene like Gintama but not that hard.Overall the mc is a shiet bitch person.

so let's just let the mortal schoolgirl throw down with the gods, that's a great idea. Because sonething somethin zen, somethin something karma, right?

Users who are viewing this thread