How to End an Unrequited Love - Ch. 38 - Side Story 2: How to Love Deeply (Part 3)

Double-page supporter
You know...some people are just not meant to draw smut...they legit looked like creepy hentai characters...what was with all of those deranged and unhinged facial expressions? They seemed sooooo off for these two characters o_O

Dex-chan lover
This was so off the rails i legitimatly thought the artists swapped with someone. Like Neighboors temptation isnt even coming close to the level of sexual unhingeness as those last 2 chapters were holy shit.

The suggestive tagging is null and void as well now LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
???
r43GXSW.png

WHAT WAS SWEET ABOUT THAT PIE-NIM?? AHAHAHAHAHA

You know...some people are just not meant to draw smut...they legit looked like creepy hentai characters...what was with all of those deranged and unhinged facial expressions? They seemed sooooo off for these two characters o_O
lmaoo I'm glad it wasn't just me who thought this was so out of character for them both. went from 0 to 1000 it was almost off-putting adjksd

Dex-chan lover
They were going at it like actual animals, I definitely didn't expect that from this manhwa
And right after that they went back to being pure and wholesome
Feels kind of weird, but I must say, I really liked that...

Dex-chan lover
But is Boksil gonna be able to survive married life with Seim? I legit thought she was gonna passed out and that Seim was so thirsty she would still banged her despite it 😮?

Double-page supporter
I was not expecting the sex between these two to be so crazy lmao. Like, the dead eye expressions that you see when a character gets mindbroken, that was so wild. And then once they're done, they're back to their lovey-dovey selves in the bath haha.

Dex-chan lover
They were going at it like actual animals, I definitely didn't expect that from this manhwa
And right after that they went back to being pure and wholesome
Feels kind of weird, but I must say, I really liked that...
I mean sex can be like that and then you're watching TV right after and talking about talking your little sister to school tomorrow. That seems normal lol. Even the most dignified person can be wild during sex, it is what it is.

I was not expecting the sex between these two to be so crazy lmao. Like, the dead eye expressions that you see when a character gets mindbroken, that was so wild. And then once they're done, they're back to their lovey-dovey selves in the bath haha.
Now I just to find someone who'll do that to me.

Dex-chan lover
Well. Damn. Holy shit. What the fuck.

I'll take it. But it's kinda insane how the tone changed all of a sudden. Particularly after that last side-story.

This reminds me of that feeling when you are reading a wholesome VN and all the ero-scenes are at the end. By when you get there, you forgot that there where even supposed to be. That but 100x even hornier.

Double-page supporter
Feels like this story was just the author's excuse to draw hentai lol.

Feels so out of character, considering throughout the main story Boksil prioritised personality, and while she found Doyoon attractive at first, it faded pretty quickly when she realised what she was actually like. Also one of her dating rules was "no body contact", though it was partly influenced by Jiyoo, but she seemed pretty content with it.

There will be no ace representation.

Users who are viewing this thread