How to Fight - Ch. 50 - I like you

Dex-chan lover
Is the last part really just him laughing? It doesn’t fit lol

Dex-chan lover
That Rumi/Gaeul shot on "pg" 7 is delicious 😘

@Viakana glad I'm not the only one who sees this coming X03!

Taehoon gonna get in a fight isn’t he?
Anyway, I feel like the dude is really here just because he’s has no friends, and looks like Hobin is only one lol. He doesn’t feel very interested Newtube.
Tbh, am I the only one who feels like Gaeul and Rumi are prettier than Bomi? But maybe coz so fae Bomi has been treated like a plot device and Gaeul and Rumi have more developed characters and backstories.

I feel like the whole kidnapping part was in part a sponsorship from that translation app from Naver, but it’s all so frickin hilarious and absurd. Love it.

Oh, if anyone is interested, it doesn’t seem like Logan Gracie is a real person. That said, google revealed there is another Gracie guy who is a Brazillian MMA fighter.

So does this mean the Theory about him being the chicken guy is debunked? He can't speak Korean at all.

imagine~ volunteering for old ppl and be good but then when you're taking out the trashes at night theres a person that you met only a few minutes and then suddenly that person started laughing and beating you up. i would be soo confused lmao

Users who are viewing this thread