How to Fight - Ch. 63 - You wanna go?

Power Uploader
@Clockwork The exposure was on chapter 3. He's pissed because his channel went to the dogs after he was defeated by Hobin on camera and during his arsehole phase, in chapter 11.

There's a visual bug in this chapter, the artist can't decide how to sit the mafiosos.
The slide with Baek bowing, Koreans to his left, back to front: gray pinstripe - brown - purple; Japanese to his right, also back to front: navy pinstripe - purple - pink.
The slide with the translator opposite Baek, Koreans and Japanese have switched sides as they should, but the order back to front is the same (wrong).
TL;DR gray pinstripe Korean and navy pinstripe Japanese sit closest to Baek in one slide and closest to the translator in another.

Somebody fucking edit, Taehoon blushing when he holds Hoobin. This dude gay af nobody can tell me otherwise

Hobin and co are gonna need more power and influence. I doubt Bbakgo will be able to defeat Hobin, since that storyline already happened and would be boring to repeat. I think he’ll be trying to threaten his mother’s life though, considering that last picture. Man, to think this all must stemmed from a guy wanting to stop his bully, now he’s an up and coming newtuber on a crusade against a fucking psychopath. Newtube beef is goddamn terrifying.

Dex-chan lover
well god damn, things are about to get hype. Thanks for the good translations death toll

Ok, I know this is serious but Hobin teaching his mom to use the switch is the cutest thing and if that picture gets ruined by that fucking asshole I'll kill the whole human race

Past: what the hell is BGM

Every legs massaging scene looks like a gay p*rn hahaha...
I really wanna know if Dowoon and Hobin are actually related or not... The author completely fooled me with that Jake Kim - Samuel Seo half-brother thing in Lookism

Welp, now that karate guy is out of the way, I guess we won't be seeing "how a normal person beats karate" video I guess lmao.

Aww I wanted a boss fight already, but looks like it's too soon u__u

tbf I am interested in seeing what the author does for the second fight with bbakgo

Thanks for the translation as always

Users who are viewing this thread