How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 125 - Han Wanguk "the Freak"

Shit whenever I watch or read this type of boxing fights , I tell myself what if takamura mamoru, makunochi ippo or any strong characters from hajime no ippo fought them , what would happen to them ,
Dang I just need a crossover

Dex-chan lover
the biggest surprise here is that Mangi actually hit it off with that fan from the fan meetup he did back then. My Boi! he found a feasible love. that means Rumi is open for Wanguk and I guess the author doesn't want to involve any more love triangles with side characters except with our MC here.

Why does it seem Oh Dongseok is soft? why does he care if the guy is not down yet? is he not a criminal? if I was Oh Dongseok I'd literally confirm the death until the face is a bloody paste on the ground. like once Wangguk is down on the floor, id be on top and just mash the crap on that face until its gibbed. where is his veracity? the fact he's complaining when Wanguk's wounds arent that serious makes me think Oh dongseok is holding back the entire time.

ohh so lee mangil is north korean? I thought taehoon meant hes russian or something.

mangi got what he deserves xc congrats!

Taehoon baby.send that guy to north Korea again!
lets gooo

Users who are viewing this thread