How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - That's enough, dweeb! (2)

Dex-chan lover
i absolutely lost it with the replay of the back from work scene.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the fantasy scene cracked me up lol. Also how comes everyone and their mother is some kinda MMA pro?

Dex-chan lover
IASBmnt.png

iu

😂

OMG HAHAHAHAH. This 2 goofballs having delusions. Okay this is webtoon certified gold.

Dex-chan lover
Girl says something nice to a boy. Boy imagines a perfect future with said girl where they get married, make love, have kids, buy fixer upper, turn into a perfect family home, have a meaningful job, get home to a warm welcome from "his" wholesome family, watch their children leave the house and succeed in life, grow older, play with grandchildren and eventually have great grandchildren before dying of old age. That might just be my future perfect life.

Dex-chan lover
I personally thought Muay thai is most effective in Kicks than Taekwondo. I thouht taekwondo is all style and no substance but there is a functional type...buuut this is a manga so imma take it with a grain of salt.

Anyways why hasnt Hobin here checked his phone yet? did he throw it away? he literally forgot about Bomi.

I still dont get whats so "old fashioned" of Gael's form of speech is? what does @@ mean? shieet doesnt makes sense as a boomer talk. and now the TL is depicting her as british. so british korean is a form of boomer?

Users who are viewing this thread