How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - It's perfect this time

I see new chapter, I get excited. I see some retard uploaded one that is already up, fuck you

Dex-chan lover
@rinrang
uploaded one that is already up

Nah. Reading both independent translations gives you a better understanding of the whole.
Like "I can endure it once, I just need to strengthen my body" and "make a body that can at least take one kick..." are essentially the same thing, but the nuances of the lines are worlds apart: in one the implication is that he can't take another kick, but that's left open in the second, in the first one he's just talking out loud for no reason, while in the other it's clear that he's so exhausted that he's resorting to repeating Fight Chicken's words verbatim.
I'm honestly thankful for multiple translations, as a fan.

Dex-chan lover
@rinrang
One is machine translated, the other is done by actual translators.
I get being disappointed because you already read the chapter (or at least you think you did..) but go easy on insulting people

Dex-chan lover
Its plainly clear that Bomi and Moonsung are more friends, perhaps even a((n) (unrelated) brother-sister relationship. Wonder whats the story behind them. Kinda feels like random plot that someone like Bomi likes, so hopefully she'll get a chance to show the readers(if not Hobin) why she's into him so much.

Contributor
It's very unrealistic for him to be able to manipulate the opponent's body without the help of an inertia. Especially from the ground. But oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
God dam!!! Im getting goose bumps!! Bruh!!! This is hot !!!
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread