How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 26 - Taekwondo is the strongest!

IM CRYING HER EDITING-- AND THEN AT THE END THEY PUT IT THERE AGAIN 😭😭😭😭 PLSSS

the thing with being bald is u gotta shave all and embrace baldness as it is... the side hairs make it worse than full on baldness to me.

that being said, damnn plot twist. pls dont kill the mom 😢😢😢

Dex-chan lover
Oh goodness another twist! this time Hwang's just a nice guy? talk no jutsu worked like a charm. I mean if hes that bald he should just go full bald mode. cut off those side bangs. then maybe go to mixers or something.

DEMONETIZATION! I thought the story forgot about that but im glad the author brought it back up as an issue now. Yeah since its demonitized Newtube usually HOLDS the money. you cant take the money BEFORE the demonitized was flagged. they are all on hold. They should've withdrawn when they got the chance. damn, now all the flagged videos are hostaged. I dont think there's a way out in newtube, so they should go with sponsors and Patreonn. thats the only way outta this. but all that flagged video money...Its kind of gone. they have to start making NEW money. and fast.

anyways I thought that nurse would be the next FMC or something. she's drawn so detailed and pretty I thought we gonna get a quadrangle romance here.

Users who are viewing this thread