How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Self-taught fighting?

@anu_supernova tbh it would be better the other way around if park taejoon was just drawing and not writing.... i think the art here is better, but I just hope the story telling doesnt go down the same path as lookism

So far 'How to fight' is pretty good. I actually don't mind the path that Lookism took. While it did seem to stray from the initial plot-pattern, I think it's still enjoyable and everything is still connected. It's just that there is a lot going on and a lot to connect. Kinda like the webtoon alternative of Shounen manga/anime.

Dex-chan lover
These classmates are really laughing at someone trying to stand up to the guy making fun of his mom for having cancer ?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for the solid translations, this webtoon is definitely worth more than bot translations

Except for twitch i cant imagine any other live stream chat reacting like that.

Looks like 'Lookism' isn't the only webtoon who got a reference here...
The number 10 on the list "White Blood" is also another Webtoon, it's neither the same author or artist, but maybe they're some kind of acquaintance ? (Or it's just a weird coincidence...)

Never really thought that the blonde chicken guy would be this helpful...just hope he won't betray MC in the end...😐😐😐😐

Lol. He just typed randomly then miracle already happened!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For y'all wondering this is actually made by lookism's creator o7
Send virtual kisses for the payment asap

Everybody whach lookism its a pretty awsome story and the reason i say this is because it came up in one of the oanels when he searched up how to fight its pretty awsome

Fed-Kun's army
This is hilarious and interesting. I'm loving it.
The mc is cool also the buddy/bully pal he is doing the partnership with is sorta changing his personality too.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately for future reader, that YouTube channel was taken down. Check as of date of this comment. Apparently got taken down by copyright.

Users who are viewing this thread