How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 33 - Prince Charming Tae-Kwon-Do?

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see that Fight Nerd is an idiot too, thinking it was an official match

Chicken Fighter, Moonsung, Taehoon, Gaeul, Rumi, Bomi, and more. how many husbandos and waifus does Hobin have?? what the hell?? i didn't include Jiksae because he's the BROEST of them all

an underrated aspect from this whole webtoon that i really love is watching Samdog's physique have ever so slight changes, watching him physically grow getting beat so much and training weird shit is very pleasing.

YOUR BOY LOOKING KIND OF RIPPED IN THAT LAST PANEL NO CAP??? AM I HOMO?? NO, BUT PEEP THE BOD 💪💪💪

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit! Im glad that Hobin still went Solo. It IS the point of How To Fight. Im glad they're sticking to their guns and not let anyone interrupt or save them. its only Hobin and his Enemy. gotta put kudos too to Taehoon. He actually was willing to step in and not just watch the entire time. is he gonna be the next bro? he was even narrating some parts of the fight wat the hell? lol

Anyways almost had me there. I thought the fight would end cause of a stupid thing like KickBoxer guy forgetting this is not an official match and that being cornered is his weakness. Good thing they backed it up with some actual moves.

welp since he used mauy thai moves Taehoon's gonna be pretty maad~

Users who are viewing this thread