How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - Everyone out

laughing at the idea of youtube subscriber counts being some kinda proxy strength ranking... imagining it like [BOSS] j*mes ch*rles has appeared!!! [YOUTUBE OVERLORD] p*wd*ep*e challenges you!!!

So y'all telling me that this seong jun guy works under mr beast who works under PewDiePie? Sounds legit imo

Double-page supporter
Lmao
NewTube wars gang/ deliquent edition.
This is getting ridiculous but I love the mc and the story so imma watch it anyway.

Oh shit, Machinima branched out to Korea? So when's the arc where the primary company channel abuses their contracts, witholds payment, the drawn out legal battle when the member channels try to terminate over creative copyright disputes, and then a new revolutionary donation service called "PatronStar" starts up to allow NTers to continue making money from fan donations without monetization issues?

Lol, but no really it's been a long time since I last heard of company channel groups like this being a thing, at least here in the English speaking world. Unless there's something different nowadays, back in the early 2010s these kinds of associate groups were only around because it was before YouTube had any kind of monetization and legal protection was basically nonexistent on YT. Nor was that (incredibly inconsistent) algorithm bot around to randomly put decade-old and unrelated videos on the front page for people to see.

Dex-chan lover
yep I knew it was going to build up to some big time group. so its a group of elitist newtubers that target weaker ones eh? this'll be interesting. some of them dont even look like fighters tho so I wonder how Yoo Hobin will face them. will they face them in a fighting sense or will Jiksae have to step up and do some more detective expose work?

Dex-chan lover
Oh good advice, when fighting someone you should always bring out a gun. Even if its a stun gun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread