How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Lesson Number 1 - No agitation

Fed-Kun's army
dsfkasdf the live comments "let's spam! braised chicken recipe" how about the bee movie script or is that out of fashion now

The entrance of the Female MC. From reading too many manhwas, I jus hope there's no cheating/ NTR

I feel like these types of comics (most shounen types tbh) insert a female love interest with no substance, just as a standin for the role for readers to enjoy (???) If that even makes sense??? it's like they write the females in the story to be the exact same copy of each other and tropes ?????????? Anyw i hope it doesnt go down the same path as lookism

Dex-chan lover
to_all_the_papyton_shippers_by_hakike__guro-db0ochf.jpg

ita a fucking blast reading this. wish there were more comics of this strain translated. thanks tl

Contributor
@dawned
I feel like these types of comics (most shounen types tbh) insert a female love interest with no substance, just as a standin for the role for readers to enjoy (???) If that even makes sense??? it's like they write the females in the story to be the exact same copy of each other and tropes ?????????? Anyw i hope it doesnt go down the same path as lookism

ESWNgppXkAAQ0zp.jpg

Whoa, that's so keen insight from you coming there, I'm sure nobody ever noticed anything of the sort!!1111 Maybe you should be an editor!

Aggregator gang
I feel like that chicken is that red-haired guy "the predator of predators" or that may even be his teacher I just have a feeling that chicken dude has something to do with reddi
I honestly feel like the girl Boni doesn't really need to be here? I don't think she's really something that's gonna drive the plot forwards but Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread