How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - Fight me right now

OMG YESSS I WAS WAITING FOR HER MOMENT SINCE SHE TRAINS WITH HIM

maybe her relative has a fighting experience or she discovered chicken oppar too?

Dex-chan lover
Why are people so shocked that Gaeul knows how to fight? She literally has a picture up in her room showing that she has a black belt in a martial art.

Supporter
Ok but why didn't Hobin just wear a wire when he went to confront the pink-haired boxing girl? She literally exposed herself and didn't check to see if he was recording; it would have been so much easier for Hobin if he just recorded himself getting beat up by her.
Nah that'd be boring because they already did that for the first bully.

Dex-chan lover
Holy SHIT! the fucking twists yet again! so good! Gaeul vs Han, Hobin vs Cameraman! I for sure thought Hobin would fight them both at least. or Han. It would be the best gender equality fight of the century! but yeah the viewers of that stream would feel uncomfortable watching that fight so I guess we have to even out the genders.

Honestly...Even after knowing this XJ Company is the cause of his demonitization and his issue with fight nerd and the problem with money and surgery...if I were Hobin I'd honestly would've just gave up. let the news pass. Get the 100 million won. but yeah I can understand Hobin. Yeo Rumi DID help him against side splitters and DID help him during his desparation during the demonitization period plus these guys are pulling newtubers down for their own agenda. I fully understand...but im a business person myself. its not like I have any commitment with Rumi at all and that news can pass by. for sure Rumi would be able to pick herself back up and continue streaming anyways.

I am really not liking that it isnt Hobin that will kick her ass... legit she deserves the beat. as Kazuma said (Haii, Kazuma desu) "I believe in gender equality" she hit him hard and I believe he should kick her ... then again, who would take care of the boxer ? well, our favorite Taekwondo user obviously!

Users who are viewing this thread