How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - … Is it Over?

pretty unrealistic considering still how scrawny Hobin is.

Please Author, make him work out more in terms of muscles..and bulk up.

Power Uploader
@jaeparku As I said before… it can't be realistic and it isn't. If it gets realistic… Hobin will cease to be a dweeb and the premise of the series will be gone.

@jaeparku Hobin is supposed to represent the 'common man' if his physique improves too much he will no longer be a 'common man'. Then again slowly but surely he's turning into a real fighter so maybe he will improve his physique without intending to, all this training has to add up at some point

Fed-Kun's army
him shouting every move he does is just as annoying as the unnecessary flash backs...i like this but come on

Dex-chan lover
THAT MOVE is too advanced wtf. he has enough agility just from that core training to have enough momentum and jump height to pull not just one knee kick while the enemy is low but another while the enemy is standing???

Also his opponent is built in a place like prison fighting so I doubt he'd knock out even after getting kneed twice in the face. so it could be either he'd give up cause Hobin's impressed him or he sees Han Gyeoul getting the shit beaten out of her???

Users who are viewing this thread