How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 48 - I'm threatening you

Power Uploader
Curiously, even after all the epic confrontations and great comedy, Hobin's channel has still way fewer viewers than Bbakgo's channel during his "I'm scum and I'm proud" phase.

Even though other group releases chapters faster, I am always waiting for Death Toll translation

Pretty sure I predicted this happening in a comment on a previous chapter, lol.

Anyhow, thanks for scan.

What taehoon said to the study youtuber is different on the other scan, which one is more accurate?

Power Uploader
@Yakuza_Luxiphan I'm obviously biased because I'm with one of the groups, so instead of answering, my suggestion is: read one chapter from both groups - chapter 3, for example - and decide for yourself. It shouldn't be too hard to see whether there's a clear difference, or whether it's so small it doesn't matter to you.

Boyfriend Taehoon up!

Why are all the villains so hot 😂😂😂

Why is Taehoon a walking BL Converter? Like somehow any shot he's in with another guy is automatically gayified.

why are these viewers so dumb like wtf? can't they trust Samdog enough from his previous videos?? well, yeah.. i understand some things why they wouldn't, but just wtf

Man, I love how trashy and shameless the HTF gang is sometimes it’s hilarious.

@dazi We can only say such thimgs because we saw everything from Hoobin’s point of view. If we didn’t, then what the Cooking Viewtuber said makes a whole lot more sense, even if you are a sub to HTF.

I love how much Hobin's friend group has grown, knowing that he had none in the beginning
Also Jiksae's pose at the end made me laugh LOL

Taehoon must be faster than Usain Bolt or even Flash himself to make it to all these places at a moments noticed.

Aggregator gang
2nd reading just realised why Sehong exhausted himself to sprint here

Users who are viewing this thread