How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - I've really gotten stronger

Mvx

Chat totally is us, I can agree on how cathartic it was seeing Hobin finally kickass confidently (but also got a little spooked thinking he'd been "Yamcha'd" when the big guy came). Hobin's fights are like the equivalent of running a videogame level backwards, he preps and heads straight for Boss level enemies and is then able to handle mobs on his way back. @thoshy i can totally agree with what he said, the chat is think the same way we do.
Also they are FUNNY ASFF 🤣🤣😂

[Not releated to this chapter]
But i feel like gaeul is more fitted for hobin instead of bomi. Don't get me wrong, i'm rooting for hobin + Bomi, but it just feels weird.
Normally i ship the mc's crush but this is the first time ever ship the mc with another person

Dex-chan lover
whaaaat? so its NOT an obsession and more like taehoon is investigating something? how interesting.

Anyways I LOVE this. its just as the chat says, its cathartic af to see Hobin witness how strong he's become and how he's now able to copy his opponent's moves themselves and able to apply it in a real street fight. I hope we get to see more of this in the future once he learns more moves.

Classic Han Gyeoul with her cartoon villain act. Gauel got the Knucks so does she know her now? will she tell Hobin and the crew thats Han Gyeoul? The manga is out to redeem her somewhat by making her "accidentally" save the crew.

Users who are viewing this thread