How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - Just kidding

Fed-Kun's army
lmaoooooooo he was a bully
more like
now that i think about it
hasnt he always been a bully
the whole "do you have 500 won" thing

Power Uploader
@NGOtaku Taehoon might have attained a sort of Magnificent Bastard status in this series because he's been helping Hobin out, but he may be the most vicious bully in this series so far. Like Jiksae pointed out when they first met, even his method of beating up the friends to drive his prey into despair is on a league of its own where bullying is concerned. Heck, we don't even know whether he stopped doing it in his school after being defeated by Hobin.

In this chapter, even if Yeon Woo is revealed later to be a son of a bitch, and Taehoon is trying to expose him, what he did to Yeon Woo's geek friends is inexcusable, even if he held back. I do think he will be ultimately reformed as there are positive traits to him, but right now I find him hard to like as a character.

Yeon woo looks like gonna become the head of hostel then commit suicide with those schedule

Wow, Taehoon was even worst than he currently was? And that twist on who Dowoon is ... I wonder if he did become friends or enemies with Dowoon eventually which is how ‘Dowoon changed him’. Taehoon’s still a psychopath though... I still really enjoy reading about him though, coz he’s so unpredictable and crazy. Who knows what’s going on that head of his.

Also lol I like that his dad is such a normal looking guy.

Also this new focus on Yeon Woo seem interesting. His dad’s got some serious helicopter-parent problem. Studying that hard doesn’t always lead to better grades you know....
@Rafi39 I 100% get that reference and I agree lol.

@Ni500 Korean student here, can assure you that those stuff are real. I spend at least 5 hours straight in those booths after school.

Users who are viewing this thread