How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - He was a doll

Fed-Kun's army
The writing in this is great. This is why I keep reading this series. It's managed to make me care about the characters

Wait was this all planned out since the beginning?! He always said that, so i guess the author planned this but still, this is my mood rn:😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@Ravensword @markjericoguevarra to be fair, Asia is a big place. This kind of mindset and mentality of the cliche strict Asian parents are commonly found in the East Asian parents, namely the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Not gonna say the other types of Asians aren’t like these, but the worst cases of these types of parenting do usually come from these three types.

Fed-Kun's army
this was a sad story but it does make Taehoon look like less of a psycho. He's still a POS though

The art is so incredibly pretty !! Also a big fan of this Taehoon arc since he's my favourite character

ouch, that feeling of being rude to a loved one right before they die being unable to make it up to them post mortem

Double-page supporter
And here I thought the source of his sour attitude was because he was a tekken player. Damn

Dex-chan lover
That was cathartic to see the gangsters get their comeuppance. considering the stupid ass "Youth Law" they have, Taehoon just essentially got a slap on the wrist for it. and so its over, we finally got the backstory of our present bully Taehoon. it still doesn't excuse him actually being a bully on innocent guys tho. even now, he might beat even you up if you look at him funny.

im still trying to find if he's changed and gotten softer. but I feel convinced right now he hasnt changed. projecting both his guilts on both Hobin and Ji Woo here. I feel like Ji Woo is in the same household, he's definitely adopted.

Users who are viewing this thread