How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 67 - I'll quit NewTube

Power Uploader
Who wanna bet that the muscle beardie can't actually fight and will be defeated easily for comic effect?

I'm sorry for saying that, but... This chapter was weak just like Hobin :/

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chap but hobin really should meet up with that world star mma trainer

this is stupid
hobin finally has a job that makes a lot of money and now his mom is just making problems

Fed-Kun's army
I knew Hobin mom wants to do her best for her son. but she need to stop doing shit without consult Hoobin first. all she did was just create more problem by doing this

Fed-Kun's army
I knew Hobin mom wants to do her best for her son. but she need to stop doing shit without consult Hoobin first. all she did was just create more problem by doing this. she even agreed to share 80% of her streaming profit to XJ company. what an idiot. did she even read the contract?

I'm done with this shit. After all the character development, he is still as wimp as in the beginning. I'm actually fuming. Maybe I'll revisit this in a 100 chapters when there is some change.

yikes hobin's mom is the weak link. hate seeing manhwas where the mc basically gets cucked because of naive mother cliche
hope they can communicate with each other better instead of hiding things and ruining themselves

Dex-chan lover
samdak always has the answer huh? So the answer by Taehoon and Rumi is to Defeat them one by one is that it? theres like 3 left before seong jun. but if they plan to fight jiu jitsu dude here, they might do something to his Mom to make the fight stop. I wonder what kind of plan this is.

Users who are viewing this thread