How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - That’s Enough, Dweeb!

he is just too cute. why are you embarrassed for him? He is doing a great job.

Dex-chan lover
The MC has an inferiority complex, he's having a really bad time. I hope he builds some self-respect and love later on.

This is so cringe I'm crying but I must force myself to continue.

Man I understand it being awkward but don't lie, fuck dude it was going fine all things considered.

Fed-Kun's army
Aw man, seeing there isn’t a romance tag, I’ve got a bad feeling about where this is going, but I want things to go well so badly!

HAAAAAAAAAA! THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF CRINGE IM FEELING, BURNING LIKE A BLAZING FIRE ON ME! BUT.. I REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON READING... MOOOORE

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone in this city wearing the same expensive clothes? Speaking of which, how can Bomi afford it on a Wcdonalds salary?

Dex-chan lover
MC almost failed there but he still managed to pick himself back up after failing his convo with Bomi.

Im looking forward to see if this Kim MMA fighter guy ACTUALLY become friends with him. or the manga might pull off that he's the final boss or something. I kinda wanna see him get close with this guy because so far Kim is kind of a blank slate other than his background we dont know much about his actual personality. At least with Jiksae, that guy seems like a bro (for now)

Users who are viewing this thread