How to Fight - Vol. 2 Ch. 176 - We have some sort of connection, after all.

Dex-chan lover
I think I want to see Hobin training, maybe adding to the original, maybe training Jiksae but something to show progress and how serious he's taking these attacks.

Power Uploader
I think I want to see Hobin training, maybe adding to the original, maybe training Jiksae but something to show progress and how serious he's taking these attacks.

My scenario for Jiksae is he confesses to Gaeul, she accepts, but then he's kidnapped by chicken head and forced to train "because I won't entrust my daughter to a weakling". And then comes back a monster on Hobin's level.

Dex-chan lover
Dude wasn't even this angry when Bomi was hospitalized. Bro boutta throw hands as soon as he meets the deepfaker.

Dex-chan lover
this feels nostalgic. we're tackling aspects of Newtube like Deepfakes. I almost forgot this Manhwa is done pretty recent so of course they would know such technology. this is like season 1. were we focus on Newtube, from demonetizations, to copyrights, to flagging, to identity frauds. Its been awhile since we've gotten back to the core thing this manhwa is all about.

also hold on...its already been some time. Shouldn't Hobin as chief director of the funeral see the burial? wasnt the body of Seongjun buried? why didn't they just look there?

I still dont get why Hobin considers seongjun like family to him. why is he so emotional about him. I get that they have similar backgrounds and Seongjun entrusted him about exposing 244 but it doesnt feel right. it feels odd that Hobin treats seongjun like if it was his own Mom that got that treatment.

also can the author stop making Gyeoul hot? its making me act up

You know it is really fucked up when even Jinho says it is sickening ...

dang.. this is really dirty... like you cant be this low ... yet this is how this scumbags are ...
really well done, I REALLY like this arc, this idea! unexpected and insane!

Users who are viewing this thread