How to Fight - Vol. 2 Ch. 212

Fed-Kun's army
ah finally its uploaded, thaanks~.
NOW WTF, i get it that having a strong sense of morality is amazing, but you're a kid with no role model around. how the fuck you have a strong sense of morality?

not yoo hobin having the power of looking like someone close to the antagonist pasts that made it a new friend and shit. u cant do this twice author wtfff~

Dex-chan lover
I wish that on the prison scenes there was a reference to lookism

Dex-chan lover
Its like the author watched grave of the fireflies and decided to copy that.

oh okay it makes sense. how would Hobin have enough energy or health to go up against Jinho if Haesu even wins? Anyways, Haesu was definitely holding back cause of his past. so he didn't technically killed all of his family and I guess his dad left them. Haesu's brother tho is pretty mature for their age. its as if the brother knew NOT to trust their mother waaaay before the gangsters came up to them. I guess at the end of it all, this explains his insatiable hunger and pursuit for food. hes never full cause of his guilt from his brothers death.

Well Haesu might treat Hobin differently next time, but lets not forget Hobin wont forgive Haesu as he was the one that led the attack on Bomi. Well maybe in time Hobin may forgive him. Haesu may go to prison again and thats when time will heal.

Users who are viewing this thread