How to Gracefully Divorce a Dragon - Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
GET HIS ASS GIRLIE. Honestly, she's one of the better FLs I've seen in recent times.

On the other hand, Mr. I-was-worried-you'd-run-so-I-intentionally-put-you-in-an-awkward-situation-you-couldn't-run-from-teehee🥺 might be one of the bigger drop offs in an ML :shamihuh: :shamihuh: :shamihuh: . I can't tell if this guy's an idiot or this is masterclass acting. Like "What have I done to make you fear me" maybe the fact that you yelled at her and almost created a storm!!! I'd be scared too motherfucker.

Also

Anyway, rant over. I genuinely hope the author does something to realistically redeem Dragon Seonbae over. Or have Seyun slap some common sense into him.

And thank you for the high quality TLs, don't push yourselves too hard :win:

Dex-chan lover
GET HIS ASS GIRLIE. Honestly, she's one of the better FLs I've seen in recent times.

On the other hand, Mr. I-was-worried-you'd-run-so-I-intentionally-put-you-in-an-awkward-situation-you-couldn't-run-from-teehee🥺 might be one of the bigger drop offs in an ML :shamihuh: :shamihuh: :shamihuh: . I can't tell if this guy's an idiot or this is masterclass acting. Like "What have I done to make you fear me" maybe the fact that you yelled at her and almost created a storm!!! I'd be scared too motherfucker.

Also

Anyway, rant over. I genuinely hope the author does something to realistically redeem Dragon Seonbae over. Or have Seyun slap some common sense into him.

And thank you for the high quality TLs, don't push yourselves too hard :win:
at the very least it seems to be taking small steps in the right direction again... sorta. He's still way too pushy though.

Aggregator gang
🤣 "I don't love you." "Okay, but how about you just try loving me."

Woojin is somehow both being incredibly pushy, and very accepting and understanding at the same time. I just can't bring myself to honestly dislike him, atm 😆

And he confirms the idea that there's a reason Hangyeol can't be with Seyun, but respects his privacy. Interesting!

Thanks for the upload, guys! Absolutely smashing the releases out with both speed and quality!

Dex-chan lover
Not great but they finally talked things out. Something that wouldn't of been done because the bunny girl keeps running away. Seriously, she is legit frustrating with how she acts. She wants to make her own choices but can't confess to fox boy or talk it out properly with Woojin because she keeps running away. And don't forget, she ran off during his confession before finding out he was really a dragon.

And she was legit gonna drop out just to avoid him. When he hadn't done anything other than be nice to her and confess to her because her dumb ass got way too drunk. Why does Woojin like her?

Users who are viewing this thread