How to Gracefully Divorce a Dragon - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I don’t like the way momma dragon said to call her if she needed help :worry: Like what do you mean by that ma’am :worry:
I feel that, but the way this is going and the idea that she struggled to have children late in her life might imply her words are sincere. I could see her actually trying to help out of a pure love for her son in the future. I bet she is supposed to seem shady but is in reality an ally.

Double-page supporter
I feel that, but the way this is going and the idea that she struggled to have children late in her life might imply her words are sincere. I could see her actually trying to help out of a pure love for her son in the future. I bet she is supposed to seem shady but is in reality an ally.
That would be a nice subversion. Maybe she'll help them stand up to Woojin's grandfather, who's the whole reason the mom arranged this meeting in the first place

Aggregator gang
Alright, I confess I'm drunk!

...but that chapter was cute as fuck.

Thank you team!!! I check daily for updates, this just scratches that perfect inch, for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the whole "you must continue the bloodline" plot is poorly done. I see no reason that any other male in his family can't be the ones to have offspring. And even if the ML is the only fertile male AND dragon DNA is passed only from the father, they could just find a surrogate who is willing to do IVF or the like to secure an heir.

Users who are viewing this thread