How to Gracefully Divorce a Dragon

I just want to take a moment to mention the quality in these translations. I 100% appreciated how the English translation flowed smoothly and also the foot notes at the end of the chapter. Along with the explanation details of how pronouns are used for the translations because the korean language dont really use them (ref to chapter 3 I think). The story is really cute and the translation team really did a great job. That's all. 🥰

Group Leader
I just want to take a moment to mention the quality in these translations. I 100% appreciated how the English translation flowed smoothly and also the foot notes at the end of the chapter. Along with the explanation details of how pronouns are used for the translations because the korean language dont really use them (ref to chapter 3 I think). The story is really cute and the translation team really did a great job. That's all. 🥰
Personally also in awe of the quality of the translations - very natural English and concise, helpful footnotes. I know Honey puts a lot of thought into it despite making it look so easy 😊

I hate indecisive/hypocritical female leads. She likes the fox but doesn't want to confess or invite him out because she will look pushy but will continue to "accidentally" pursue the dragon. Its creepy for the human to confess their love and be pushy but if the dragon does is he is dreamy and she will actively defend him and "accidentally" confess her love to the dragon. The only reason why I keep coming back is I hope the plot will somehow get better but at this point it seems she is "accidentally" getting married and she will "accidentally" have a child with the dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread