How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Let's Have a BBQ Date, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
@sunsetkiwi ikr? After their lovely date would have been perfect for their first night.

(I'm assuming it still hasn't happened since nothing was mentioned since the chapter it almost happened.)

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I hope this manga stay like this with some good development between the two of them and without any bullshit drama ( something about fmc work for example)

Double-page supporter
Uwaahhhh I want to go out like them.... Fck this covid we can't go out that free...

And damn he's such a wonderful hubby... I'm straight but I do want a hubby like that lol...

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790 They both got no love experience at all and it looks like they are awkward introverts. There are different kind of people and different kind of relationships. You can't expect all of people to act the same. Virgins are different from people who have been fooling around since high school. My personality is similar to them so I can understand them perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
They’d probably give off the same reaction if he called them nerds lmao

At this point I'm definitely convinced that this should be turned into an anime
ლ(´ ❥ `ლ)

How did he cook pasta? I did not see any pots of water. Also I dont see any deveined shrimp. They ate the poop sacs!

Users who are viewing this thread