How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Jerk Chicken With Rum and Coke

Double-page supporter
Well, it turns out great. Not dragging to long and they understanding each other. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Artamiel_ Your nose must be broken and you mind must be really contaminated. You should go to a temple or church and cleanse yourself.'

@sherlock0790 Which grade schoolers act responsible like these two? I am pretty sure grade-schoolers in my Asian country don't know what love is and are busy having a war between boys and girls. You are ridiculous and small-minded. Don't expect everyone is the same as people like you who live in a hookup culture.

Supporter
What is this? Characters that have flaws, insecurities, valid concerns, AND communicate? unfathomable!

@miyako19 i'm pretty sure my nose work perfectly fine also i'll not going to the church or temple, not really into that tbh rn. Thanks for the concern tough

P. S. this manga is good and wholesome thats why i'm here to cleansed my mind from ntr shit

Dex-chan lover
Jerk marinade is a sauce of the gods. Chicken or pork are great, but on shrimp it is phenomenal.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god this is not hentai, or else... Fck nhentai for making my mind like this. I'm so sorry.

Dex-chan lover
I had to Google "jerk chicken" after reading this chapter.
It was not chicken that was a jerk when alive. Heh.

Users who are viewing this thread