How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - Squeezy Springy Steamed Meat Buns

Dex-chan lover
Hey, thanks for picking up the series after CoP had to bow out, you're insuring Mike's legacy lives on.

cutest chapter in a while. Also, great work and quick turnaround, thank you for picking up where Potteto had to leave off! (and thanks to Potteto for all the work up til now)

Dex-chan lover
So glad this was picked up so swiftly. This is one of my favorite manga going and considering we still have more than 60 chapters until being caught up to the raws, here’s hoping the schedule can be consistent.

Contributor
What happened to them?
Mike, the previous owner of the group, unfortunately passed away. Chris, owner of Sho Habby and (irl?) friend of Mike, took over Potteto in his stead. In the last chapter, Chris announced they were dropping this series. You can go back and read that if you want a little more info

Dex-chan lover
It seems like she's awoken to something new in this marriage...

Dex-chan lover
Mike, the previous owner of the group, unfortunately passed away. Chris, owner of Sho Habby and (irl?) friend of Mike, took over Potteto in his stead. In the last chapter, Chris announced they were dropping this series. You can go back and read that if you want a little more info
Ah okay.

Dex-chan lover
There is an entire Manga about an hair fetish, Fechippuru, I can recommend it, although is shorter than it seems because past chapter...67 or so it starts an entirely new story.
I've read it. But a fetish for bedhair specifically seems even beyond Fechippuru.

Contributor
Gettin' steamed for some hot buns~
Plus, it's great to see there's continuing interest in this grilling groom and his bride.

Users who are viewing this thread