How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Typhoon Day and Remaking Nikujaga

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for upload. Chihiro looks cute when she is afraid. :glee:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Dex-chan lover
I love it when there's not too much redrawing to do. Since this manga is more dialogue than anything else, it's so chill to work on and I love their couple dynamic. It's really fun.
You are a blessing to all fans of this manga. Thanks for your work

Dex-chan lover
I always wonder when I see this trope, is there anyone who's actually that scared of thunder in real life?
ps.
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the translations and daily uploads.

My only issue with this chapter was there was so much time to be a little lovey-dovey but no progress at all, love the ending tho.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the translations and daily uploads.

My only issue with this chapter was there was so much time to be a little lovey-dovey but no progress at all, love the ending tho.
I don’t think there’s any “progress” to be made here. They’ve fulfilled all requirements, they fucked like 60 chapters ago and have connected emotionally, and are married. This manga is all about fluff of a married couple.

if you meant you just wanted some more physical romance content then yeah but that’s few and far between in this manga I think

Dex-chan lover
Kenta thought thunder and lightning is basically the fireworks at home and honestly I can relate somewhat :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread