How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - One-pan Steak Rice for Crunch!

Dex-chan lover
The mood is a huge difference from all the previous chapters. Although seeing this kind of realistic moment feels nice. The previous chapters is so fluffy that the author reminds us of the cruelness of reality

Dex-chan lover
"crunch-time meal" heh
Thank you for the TL as always!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Kenta has a good anger management, if that was me and I’ve done the work and they asked me to do over again more than once, I’ll flip out the desk and start punching. :shamihuh:
Same, especially since they do it twice in this chapter

I'll tear the place down before resigning

Dex-chan lover
I love that they don't get mad at each other or fight. Respecting that both of them are crazy busy and sometimes the chores are put aside for a bit.

Aggregator gang
I love and hate how much I could relate with this chapter

Thank you for the translation!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Can't believe with the time when the chapter out, but hope you'll still healthy and blissful

Dex-chan lover
Yea crunch time sucks and all, but i have no idea why japanese think convenience store food is bad.

Been to japan 4x. And the convenience store food there was actually great. Just microwave it, and you get a really tasty food and great value for money

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading. Kenta-san goes full super saiyan

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
(Love the 'generic' energy drink, there is one local smoothie place around here that has some option with like an energy drink but doesn't sound too appealing to me)

At least he didn't passive aggressively offer them bread rolls filled with wasabi tho that might lead to you getting fired if you're seen as trying to 'poison' your superiors/coworkers or so lol

Users who are viewing this thread