How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - An Autumnal Foil-wrapped Grilled Hamburg Steak

Group Leader
Woo! First chapter of volume 11!

Just gonna say the same thing as the credits page for people who don't look lul.

Fun fact: When a person goes into a kotatsu and only have their head stick out like Chihiro, it’s called a コタツムリ kotatsumuri. It’s a play on the words kotatsu and katatsumuri for snail. Chihiro-snail.

I've been going back to the very very early chapters of this series and have noticed (obviously) changes in Chihiro. At first she's kinda stoic and since she was still unfamiliar with Kenta, she would hesitate to show her more clingy side. I love seeing her change to become more comfortable around people and she just becomes so much cuter as time goes by.

Enjoy this chapter too!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh sorry guys, had to remove an extra page cause I accidentally saved a page where I was fixing the flow of the dialogue as a new page. Seemed like some people experienced deja vu there because of me lol
About to report this to you boss.
Thanks for the chapter~ :salute:

Contributor
and here I am thinking Chihiro is now in early days preggo
I consider that every chapter. Abe’s ghost is haunting me.

As for what I’m playing recently, AvvenireA, I took a break from Tears of the Kingdom to try Kirby. I also got the Hyrule Warriors game for cheap due to a pricing error, so I’m hoping to check out that next.

Unfortunately, I’ve been taking a break from all of that due to the maelstrom that is Balatro. All day, it’s Balatro. Gotta clear the white stake with all decks, then start on the red stake. Gotta unlock all the Jonklers and then do all the challenges. I can’t stop man, it’s Balatrowning me

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. Currently (re)playing Kingdom Come Deliverance in anticipation for KCD2 which comes out soon.

Contributor
Jesus wow getting a Nintendo IP game for cheap. Did you go out and buy the lottery the same day? They so rarely go on sale I'm always sad.
Just was lucky in that Gamestop accidentally switched the prices for the full game and the season pass. It was available for like thirty minutes at most.

I also got the new Doom remaster for free by buying the original game on a sale.

Dex-chan lover
Damn because they do the deed on last chapter, I thought she's feeling moody because of the bebe inside
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread