How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - An Autumnal Foil-wrapped Grilled Hamburg Steak

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest I got fooled like a lot of readers but I thought she was getting moody because the author was setting up for it to be coming around the time her mom died rather than being pregnant.

I know it wouldn't make much sense considering we've already had a short arc where Chihiro has to learn how to handle her dad moving on and finding happiness since her mom's passing but the sudden change in mood made me think along those lines.

I'm so grateful for your TL, man. I love this manga.
I've been slowly playing a visual novel called Seabed recently. Pretty fun.

Dex-chan lover
My severe brainrot was told me she was gonna tell him she is pregnant or some shits, but 2 page later and i already knew what her game was lmao

Dex-chan lover
The "pregnancy arc misdirect", Author knows what they're doing. Well played.

Also I love how this couple is super adorable for eleven volumes. I'm addicted to this sugar, pump it straight in my veins!

Dex-chan lover
Now make bebe
senator-armstrong-meme.gif
love-you-love.gif

Dex-chan lover
I recently discovered the Starcraft 2 randomizer, and I've been playing it all week. Easily some of the most fun I've ever had with an RTS.

Thanks as always for the wonderful scanlation!
I'm still balls deep in Darkest Dungeon 1 right now (and have been for like the past 6 months). Honestly, don't know when I'll get tired of this game. I haven't even touched black reliquary yet!

Dex-chan lover
looks like hubby undermined his own efforts in keeping kotatsu at bay. That's a reminder to everyone, when you start bringing smile on your cute wife's face, it's impossible to stop and you end up outright spoiling her

as for me, I'm still running challenges in pirated backpack hero. Either it's because of bad hack or devs themselves made a mess in release version, but it is extremely buggy compared to early access version. What a shame

Dex-chan lover
1. i'm glad i'm not the only one expecting a pregnancy announcement

2. i really want to own a kotatsu even though i know it would be useless in this tropical weather

Dex-chan lover
other than cozying under a kotatsu surely they'd still have heated blankets or a space heater for the room or so lol
1. i'm glad i'm not the only one expecting a pregnancy announcement

2. i really want to own a kotatsu even though i know it would be useless in this tropical weather
lol i wouldn't be surprised if there was some Japanese tech that'd make it a 'reverse' kotaku/some kinda chilling thing unless it's better to just install a mini fan + humidifier in your room lol

Oh to have a partner give you some hamburg steak and egg, at this point if kenta ever wants to quit his job he could totally start his own food stall lol

Users who are viewing this thread