How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - Labour Intensive Work and Salt-crusted Roasted Bream.

Group Leader
Back to our regular scheduled programming! Best couple. Chapter didn't have a bonus page but that smile though. Better protect it Kenta.

Enjoy!

Edit: Rambled on too long and ran out of space on credits page and then I forgot to trim for it but the quote Kenta says in the last page in Japanese is 手のかかる子ほどかわいい it translates directly to "As cute as a child who is a handful". I'd never heard of this saying before. It means for example, it's not your partner's looks that makes them cute but the hardships and the times things didn't work out yet you both worked through it as part of life that makes them cute in your eyes.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Chihiro deserve a cat.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
1. you don't really need dutch crock pot for salt baking.
2. while salt baking taste good, it's highly dependent on the qulity of the meat as you only use salt for flavour and aroma.
3. keeping in mind point 2, there's a few better cooking alternatives imho.

primarily i hate how you lose the skin in salt baking. as i love my skin crispy. on the flipside, the meat is usually softer.

but don't mind me. just ranting.

Dex-chan lover
Keeping cast iron is kind of like having a pet, says this aficionado. So if Kenta gets a pet Dutch oven, it's only fair to get a pet cat for Chihiro! Kitteh!

Dex-chan lover
As a cast iron pan owner, do not cross me and my babies ever again

Group Leader
On the topic of salt-crusted grilling, it's definitely a thing in Europe. I have cooked pork sirloin that way, although using a regular oven.
I learnt about it recently from a Try Guy's video on Phoning It In. It was a salt-crusted fish too

Users who are viewing this thread