How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 11 Ch. 93 - A Bit of a Gamey Adventurous Experience!

Dex-chan lover
What chapter was that cow print bikini feature? Asking for a friend.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the chapters really are updating often lately.
And I'd vote for the right one. Oversized vest is too OP

Dex-chan lover
It's My Dress Up Chihiro! Love how they end up dressing like a couple of grandparents.

Outfit Left looks like something a creeper wears to spy on a youth baseball team.
Outfit Middle feels very 60's Mod. Zou Bisou Bisou!
Outfit Right has that comfy comfy. Long dress, you could wear leggings under it for more warmth, loose fitting and easy to move in. It's the Crocs of outfits.

Dex-chan lover
hm, be interesting if we got a one shot spinoff of the old man boss/hunter trip XD

nothing wrong with multiple clothes but it would be nice if a nice shirt/dress came in a multipack, other than socks/underwear considering how pricey things get get, either as a 'backup' or slightly diff color
She wore it for his birthday in chapter 88 (sadly we don’t see it tho). She bought it several chapter before

the panel of it/her modelling it exists as an 'extra' in the print ver at some point lol

Dex-chan lover
If the left wasn't as oversized as it is, that'd be top for me. Cause of that, have to go for the right, though just barely.
helps that chihiro is slender, not sure if she's considered 'tall' compared to kenta/other ppl in the series, but makes sense that a jacket would have to be a bit bigger than a top (tho i think all of her tops are still slightly 'loose' rather than super tight fitting, tho wouldn't be surprised if some of it was adjustable lol)

I'd prolly wear the one on the right comfort wise but middle would be cute as going out clothes/dating if it's not too uncomfortable

Shame we didn't get a montage for kenta too tho other than that one fashion manga, not as much focus on mens wear in general

Dex-chan lover
Such a sweet married couple manga. so soothing and funny. If you want another finished unorthodox marriage manga, "Sesame Salt and pudding" Young woman heavy equipment operator marries an older Calligraphy artist / instructor. So good.

Dex-chan lover
if this was a chapter of Fuku o Kiru Nara Konna Fuu ni, Chihiro would buy all three choices. but this is a cooking manga, and i honestly relate more to the comfort > fashion mindset

Dex-chan lover
55°C? Here is venison roast, with a side of parasites and garnished with toxoplasmosis...

Users who are viewing this thread