How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Which Cut is Misuji?

Wtf the man is in his 30's and he is scared of a hug.... This Japanese people...

Homeboy kind of has a reason to be closed off, that's fine. Also, I can see the author making his senpai appear sometime in the future too without too much drama involved, that's a smart hook.

Thank you guys for the mass release these past days, great job!

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy the author actually gave some past trama reason for him to be this averse to intimacy because even for a Japanese MC it was getting excessive lol

Dex-chan lover
@captainpyotr except they can the brand is already there plus The lowest I find in amazon is $14 idk maybe cause I am in asia it’s cheaper

This is the LOGOS brand (they seem to be a camping brand) they took the salt plate the price is exactly 690 yen

https://www.soundhouse.co.jp/en/products/detail/item/276384/

Group Leader
A lot of people talking shit about the MC... He's japanese, this manga seems to be kinda realistic, I guess. She is freaking cute btw

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Me, every couple of days now: "Oh, so that's why the Japanese birth rate is so low."

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is wrong with his middle school crush. Kissing then dumping him so retarded.

Good thing he have the best waifu now.

Users who are viewing this thread