How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Unagi Lunch Box Topped with Love

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmnn Im still curious to why he suddenly turned off the TV. But still, its so cute to see they trade bentos rather than Kenta or Chihiro making both of em

Thanks as always white cat scanss!

Dex-chan lover
Damn cutee..... If mangadex doesn't have problems back then i bet this chapter will blow up with 100+ comment lol 😂
Ah, so thats what happened. Im still new in mangadex, so I was quite shocked to see suddenly the forums got way too quieter after a chapter. I legit thought it was because the uploader changed lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so thats what happened. Im still new in mangadex, so I was quite shocked to see suddenly the forums got way too quieter after a chapter. I legit thought it was because the uploader changed lol.
The uploader likely changed for the same reason. Mangadex was completely down for a long time, and a bunch of scan teams dropped their mangas. Then there was a long period where uploading and reading was available, but comments were not. And that period is when this was uploaded, after another group picked it up.

Double-page supporter
Hmmmmnn Im still curious to why he suddenly turned off the TV. But still, its so cute to see they trade bentos rather than Kenta or Chihiro making both of em

Thanks as always white cat scanss!
Sorry for bringing a year old comment back, but I think he turned it off bc he was planning his secret surprise of an unagi lunchbox. So he panicked about it no longer being as surprising

Aggregator gang
Well, she doesnt comment on the heart omelette? Disappointed...

Users who are viewing this thread